The bitter truth of life is that it is often unpredictable and comes with a mix of joy and sorrow, success and failure, love and heartbreak. Life is transient, and everyone will experience pain, loss, and challenges at some point. It’s a journey filled with uncertainty; not everything will go as planned. It is good to know these 27 bitter truth of life that is certain in a lifetime. This will serve as a reminder whenever we come across such in our lives.
Additionally, life is finite, and mortality is a universal reality. Here are some ultimate bitter truths of life that will help you through the journey of life.
- Don’t show everybody your wound, not everybody is holding a bandage. Some are with salt and vinegar to increase your pain, so be wise.
- Before you break your back for those you love, ask yourself how many of them will push the wheelchair for you, when you can no longer walk. This is the fact about life.
- Do not confuse your path with your destination. They are two different things. Just because it’s stormy now, doesn’t mean you aren’t headed for sunshine sooner or later. Don’t give up.
- Everyone wants to be the sun to brighten up someone’s life, but why not be the moon, to shine on someone’s darkest hour?
- Life is full of unfriendly friends. Some people didn’t die when the arrow was in their chest. Moreover, They died when they saw who threw the arrow. Remember, it’s not everyone who smiles at you is your friend. So be careful who you truly rely on.
- Every situation in life is temporary, nothing is permanent. So when life is good make sure you enjoy and receive it fully. And when life is not good, remember that it will not last forever and better days are on the way.
- To be successful in life, don’t be too lazy and stop thinking that people around you owe you some favors, not even people that you share the same blood with.
- Don’t wait for things to get easier, simpler, and better before you start doing something. Such days may never come
- Remember that life is not going to be easy always, sometimes complicated.
- Learn how to be happy right now and never postpone your happiness till tomorrow. Otherwise, you may run out of time.
Undiluted truth of life
11. Sometimes, we don’t heal, we just move on with pain.
12. It’s your road and your cross alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
13. Remember when you’re carrying your cross, nobody is ready to help you to carry it, but when you reach your destination people will be ready to celebrate with you. That’s the irony of life.
14. Stop overthinking, whatever happens, God permits it and it’s for a reason.
15. Learn to accept your situation, evolve, and grow with it.
16. However, some dark paths will lead you to the brightest places if you’re patient.
17. Not everyone in your life is ready to reduce your stress, some are there to add more to it, so be vigilant.
18. Do you know that there are two types of pain, pain that will hurt you and pain that can change you?
19. You think some people are strong, but do never know what makes them cry so don’t be a copycat.
20. Human beings are insatiable, you can never satisfy anyone, just do your best and leave the rest.
21. When you fall once is not enough reason to quit, it will only make you stronger and become what you want to be if you remain persistent.
22. Don’t be surprised when people that you help reward you with even.
23. Remember, it’s not everyone you support that will support you when you’re in need.
24. Some people hide their cries just to make you strong, they also have their pain that you can never imagine.
25. When the struggle gets tough, keep pushing because you’re almost there.
26. Don’t expect life to be perfect, it will never happen.
27. Life is unfair
However, it’s important to note that life also offers opportunities for growth, learning, love, and meaningful connections alongside the bitter aspects. Embracing the complexities of life and finding meaning in both the challenges and joys can contribute to a more fulfilling and balanced existence. It’s about navigating the bitter truths with resilience, learning from experiences, and finding moments of beauty and purpose.