We all know that money can be a touchy subject, especially when it comes to our relationships. Whether you’re talking about splitting the bill on date night or deciding who’s going to pay for what during a big family vacation. Money can sometimes cause arguments between even the closest of couples. However, the 32 Best Money And Relationship Quotes are highly recommended.
In honor of Valentine’s Day, we wanted to share some of our favorite quotes on money and relationships. These words of wisdom come from some of the most well-known thinkers, writers, and celebrities out there. Meanwhile, we hope they’ll give you something to think about the next time a financial disagreement comes up with your significant other.
Words of Wisdom on Money and Relationships
We all know that money doesn’t grow on trees. In today’s world, it often seems like it’s harder than ever to save up and make ends meet. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our favorite money quotes to keep you inspired. From the very rich to the very famous, these men and women have all had something important to say about money.
How you think and feel about money can have a big impact on your overall happiness. If you have a healthy relationship with money, you’re more likely to be financially successful and stress-free. But if your view of money is skewed, it can lead to financial problems and a lot of unnecessary stress.
Here are some quotes about money that can help you improve your relationship with this important aspect of your life
Money Quotes to Keep You Inspired
1. “Money can feed the body. Love will feed the soul.”–Toni Payne
2. “Money can’t buy love because it’s overpriced. –J. Cole
3. “I can exist without love but I cannot exist without money. I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.”Eduardo
4. “Money only impresses lazy girls. When a woman works hard, a man with money is a bonus, not a ladder to upgrade.”–Unknown
5. “Money is numbers and numbers never end. If there’s ever an apocalypse and we have to start counting again, I don’t think we’ll ever get past ’10.'” – Jarod Kintz
6. “People usually use relationship problems down to distrust or commitment issues, when really it’s often just about who does the dishes.” – Siri Hustvedt
7. “I’m in love with money. I talk to her seven days a week.” – Drake
8. “I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.” – Pablo Picasso
9. “Money is like manure. It’s not worth anything unless it’s spread around encouraging young things to grow.” – Thornton Wilder
10. “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” – Benjamin Franklin
11. “Love your spouse more than you love your career, hobbies, and money. That other stuff can’t love you back.”–Unknown
12. “The love of money is the root of all evil.” – 1 Timothy 6:10
13. “Marriage is a partnership, and couples can’t win with money unless they budget as a team.”–Dave Ramsey
Unique quotes on money and relationship
32 Best Money And Relationship Quotes
14. “No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.” – Matthew 6:24
15. “Money doesn’t mind if we say it’s evil, it goes from strength to strength. It grows by itself, it doesn’t need anybody.” – Toni Morrison
16. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers
17. “I made my money by selling too soon.” – Bernard Baruch
18. “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” – Epictetus
19. “I only use cash because credit cards charge a lot of interest and really are only worth using if you get airline miles or some type of cash-back rewards program. Otherwise, budgets don’t work with credit cards since you don’t see the money leaving your hands.” – Joe Sang
20. “A relationship is like a bank. When you have deposited money, you can make a withdrawal. If you don’t have money, your check will bounce.”–Pastor Albert Ocran
Money Quotes to Improve Your Relationship With Money
32 Best Money And Relationship Quotes For You
21. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
22. “If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.” – Edmund Burke
23. “Money is power, freedom, a cushion, the root of all evil, the sum of all blessings.” – Carl Sandburg
24. “Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.”
25. “Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man.”
26. “A real woman is not impressed by money because she knows her love is priceless.”
27. “Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.”–Unknown
Powerful Quotes about money and marriage
28. “Don’t look for a rich husband. Be a rich wife.”–Ishita Majumdar
29. “Don’t marry a rich man. Marry a good man. He will spend his life trying to make you happy. No rich man can buy that.” –Staness Jones
30. “If you choose money over love, you will always be poor.”–Unknown
31. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.”–Frank Sinatra
32. “Use money and love people. Don’t use people and love money.”–Joseph Prince
how to improve your relationship and money
Nevertheless, to improve your relationship with money, it’s important to be mindful of your thoughts and feelings about it. Do you see money as something that is evil or something that is good? Moreover, do you believe that you will always struggle to make ends meet or that you will always be able to find ways to increase your income?
However, Your answers to these questions will shape your relationship with money for better or for worse. 32 Best Money And Relationship Quotes are necessary to strengthen your relationship. At the same time, it will change your mentality about money and make you love your partner more.
Importance of money in a relationship
Money is an important part of our lives but it’s not everything. How we think and feel about money can have a big impact on our overall happiness and success. If we have a healthy relationship with money, we’re more likely to be financially successful and stress-free. Moreover, if our view of money is skewed. It can lead to financial problems and a lot of unnecessary stress which can later affect our relationship.
Reading and reflecting on quotes about money can help us change our attitude toward money.
What do you think? Do you agree with any of these quotes? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. Moreover and if you’re looking for more advice on financial quarrels within relationships. Check out this blog post from last year.
We hope you enjoyed reading these money quotes. Which one is your favorite? And remember, even when times are tough, stay focused on your goals and trust that things will eventually work out in your favor. Happy saving and learn to choose to love your partner for who they are and not just because of money. Money can grow wings but true love remains.